About Abu Dhabi
Capital of the United Arab Emirates, home to the Emirati Royal family, the Grand Prix circuit on Yas Island and some of the most beautiful sights in the world.
Abu Dhabi city presents an ultra modern face but the past is still a very important part of the city. Spectacular new buildings and streets lined with the latest luxury cars are framed by traditional architecture, mosques, small shops and local restaurants. Even the sounds and aromas you encounter evoke a taste of the past.
The city centre is never more than ten minutes from the sea with no less than three coastlines, giving many hotels private beaches allowing you to escape the hustle and bustle of city life safe in the knowledge that you are only minutes away from the fantastic souks restaurants and shopping malls that Abu Dhabi has to offer.
- Visit Al Ain- the Garden City the second largest city in the Abu Dhabi Emirate.
- See the ancient art of making boats at the Bateen Shipyard.
- The waterfront Corniche is one of the city’s showpieces.
- Ferrari World, the first exhilarating, awesome and largest indoor Ferrari theme park, with over 20 attractions.
- If haggling is what you are after Abu Dhabi is the place to be with the most fabulous souks you will be sure to find something to your liking at a bargain price.
- A fantastic city by the day and it has a even better nightlife.
- Qasr al-Hosn, this is the oldest stone building in the city of Abu Dhabi.
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque the main, largest and most attractive mosque in Abu Dhabi.
- Abu Dhabi is a Shopaholics dream come true with the best shopping in the whole of the UAE
- The Heritage Village here you will be able to get a taste of life before the oil era.
- Visit the Yas Marina Circuit is the absolutely brilliant venue for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.